Dyno Numbers

onebad95

Sherriff of Bling King County
After months of abuse from Killercanary, I finally got to the dyno to see what this blower has done to our car. Let me start by saying to keep in mind that we made 282 r.w.h.p. naturally aspirated.

Now, we added on a Vortech S trim with a stock 8 lb. pulley. We still have the Art Carr Aode tranny.

We made 418 R.W.H.P. at 5,950 rpm with 8 LBS. of Boost.

I am very pleased with these numbers and will not be putting on the other pulley. Big thanks to JMS Chip Corp for the tune and Pete at Performance Dyno in Concord, NH for all the dyno time and tweaking.

• Sponsors (?)

those are great numbers i know when you take it to the track again you will be rewarded with a low et as well .after you get some more miles on that belt tighten it again and i'll bet you'll see 10 lbs :banana:

Congrats Charlie!!! I'll stop bugging you now. Doesn't it feel better knowing that you have a nice safe tune and what the fruits of your labor yielded? 418rwhp with only 8lbs of boost is pretty damn good, ESPECIALLY through an AODE transmission!!! You'll be able to take higher HP stick cars fairly easily with that sort of power with the AODE!

Nice numbers! Now....
ttiwwp.gif

:D

Pete and his partner are great guys...Nice to have someone who knows Fords close by...We're supposed to head over real soon for a re-burn on a Cobra he did for me...Watching the software in action teaches you alot about how stuff works...I was more impressed with how the software worked then how the car ran... :D
Gotta love those numbers...t'aint nothing to sneeze at.. :nice:

RIO5.0 said:
Pete and his partner are great guys...Nice to have someone who knows Fords close by...We're supposed to head over real soon for a re-burn on a Cobra he did for me...Watching the software in action teaches you alot about how stuff works...I was more impressed with how the software worked then how the car ran... :D

They just did a dyno tune/chip for my car It was well worth it b/c it runs so much better now they did a great job.

Charlie.... Nice numbers :nice: