Dyno results and damage report for the 67 Supercharged 331

dcstang67

May 26, 2008
I went in for a tune yesterday and on the first run I made 483 HP and 509 TQ. After throwing in some more fuel and about 5 runs into the tune I made 536 HP and 525 TQ:D. At the end of that run I popped out a freeze plug and had to cut the day short:(. We never even got to tune any timing. I had the base timing set at 10 degrees and heard no detonation at all. I have a 6.87" crank pulley and a 3" supercharger pulley and it was making about 14 psi. Today I am going to install a new freeze plug. Not too bad of a job, I had to pull the header and steering rack to get to it.

Now I am looking for a larger pulley to keep the power down around 500 HP. I figured a 3.12" or 3.15" should work if anyone has one to sell, let me know. [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

nice car nice numbers, im curious to see what numbers it will make with timing... but thats only cause its not my block :rlaugh: how many ribs is the pulley? and FYI a 3.5" pulley will probly give you around 10psi. My paxton dropped 2psi with every .250" but that was a bigger blower

http://www.superchargers4less.com/

call these guys, they used to sell pulleys