Dyno results in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Fomoco98 said:
Ported heads, Mahle pistons, LT headers, Offroad X pipe 3" Cat back, K&N Cone,Manley H beams.But the biggest thing is the tweecer.

I am willing to even call bs on the hp numbers...he didn't even change the cam...and I have more mods than him...minus the long tubes...and he is putting on more hp? I call BS on both numbers....oh wait...I don't have the tweecer...nevermind now...

found in another post of his:

4.6 DOHC Mark engine ported heads, 24LB injs, Long tube headers, X pipe, 20 Over, Mahale flat top pistons, Tweecer tune, and 5 DEG timing advance across the curve.

I underlined things not previously mentioned...

and also something in another one about running boost??

the tq is impossible, theres no way in hell. based on that i say the hp is bs too.

both numbers are bs.....no doubt in my mind. you dont even have enough to run 311 rwhp.

OK so you guys think there is no way. I got it .You can doubt the No's all you want but dont think I'm not telling the truth. If you think there is anyway I made 310 HP@3554 RPM and you think you can figure it do the math for Torque . Here I'll give you a hand HP = Torque x RPM Devided by 5454 .

Fomoco98 said:
OK so you guys think there is no way. I got it .You can doubt the No's all you want but dont think I'm not telling the truth. If you think there is anyway I made 310 HP@3554 RPM and you think you can figure it do the math for Torque . Here I'll give you a hand HP = Torque x RPM Devided by 5454 .

Sorry man, but you aren't making that torque on a dohc motor at that rpm without a power adder.

I've got some stats on a built SHM motor right here.

11:1 compression ratio
bored .020
custom grind cams
ported heads and intake
Max power 318 @ 6000 rpm
Max TQ 303 @ 5000 rpm

thats a whole lota torque for a n/a 4.6 and its even more of a whole lota torque if 459 ft/lb at the rear wheels,
use a lyer dude or show us some proof, like a dyno sheet then a video of you burning out through all first 3 gears and chirping it in 4th!

like many said earlier the tq is not even worth fighting over cause its impossible. yea thats right impossible.

and the hp is a joke ........3500rpm hes makin 310 rwhp. you must be kidding.

like stated earlier as well at 5500 rpm he must be putting down 500 rwhp because at 35 the 4.6 just stat to make their power.

april fools, oh that passed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.