Dyno results with Comp Cams thanks to SCT

anybody have, or know of anyone who has the 278XE's? Thats what is going on my new motor :D , my car IS NOT a daily driver so the large grinds wont be an issue for me, according to comp they make HUGE power, almost 80hp over what the stock PI cams make, of course there is a loss of tq below 3500 but that will be made up for with the blower going on this summer :D . I would like to chat with somebody who has these cams in their car. Oh and the cams will be triple checked for the proper degree when they are installed. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

i havent sen Dave around in awhile. He lost his motor from PTV. He had longtubes and a stock upper/lower intake and 4.10s, buncha susp work and thats pretty much it . the car was quick with minimal mods.

nickthegenius said:
I'm really starting to second-guess my decision to go with the XE262AH cams :(
I'm not...I went from 208HP to 230HP with my cams and tune on a Mustang dyno. The 208 was on a Dynojet so with the Mustang dyno numbers being lower than what you find on the Dynojet I got a pretty good gain. This is on my NPI heads with a PI intake on my 96.

I just bought Comp cams ex270ah-13 and comp cams valve springs 26113-16 beehive , it will be here on saturday and can't wait to get them install. I do all my work but cams I am letting professional to do it. I might see 300rwhp cause now I have 265.70 rwhp, look at my signature