Dyno results!!!

Built98GT

Oct 17, 2005
OKC
Well my car is still getting tuned and we are trying to fix my fuel pump but these are the numbers the car made so far with the mods in my sig..... This is from a mustang dyno

290 rwhp at 4800rpm
322 torque at 4800

4800 is as far as they took it on the dyno because the engine doesnt even have but a couple of miles on it.How much more hp does everyone think i will make through the rest of the powerband when they finish tuning it?Anything over 300 was what i was shooting for when i started this build.Sorry i dont have a dynograph yet.:D

• Sponsors (?)

WOW! Nice #s man! Is that with stock heads? Thats about 310RWHP on a dyno jet...maybe my goal of 300RWHP isnt SOO far out of sight. (just need to dyno to find out). Oh, and what compression ratio? Again, nice #s!

Yea brand new stock ford racing pi heads.And im not exactly sure what my compression ratio is i will have to ask my builder but i told him i wanted it built for boost so its probably around 9 to something.Im told the cams im using are alot similar to vt stg.2's.I definately think you would be over 300 if you stepped up to those.good luck.Hopefully they will finish getting mine tuned this week so i can post some more numbers.

Actually i got to drive it yesterday.Its at home in my garage now and im just taking it back on monday so they can finish.I drove it around a little yesterday and got a bunch of looks(damn thing is loud).