Dyno Tune A Basically Stock 2valve

tjmaxx

Jun 21, 2004
Im considering getting a bama tuner for my 1996 gt, It only has a off-road x-pipe, catback, cold air intake and some other modslike 4.10's, king cobra clutch, lowering springs, short throw shifter, and im getting bbk pullies installed. Would it be beneficial to order the bama tuner and get a dyno tune on my car? What kind of power gains should I expect?

• Sponsors (?)

Im considering getting a bama tuner for my 1996 gt, It only has a off-road x-pipe, catback, cold air intake and some other modslike 4.10's, king cobra clutch, lowering springs, short throw shifter, and im getting bbk pullies installed. Would it be beneficial to order the bama tuner and get a dyno tune on my car? What kind of power gains should I expect?

First of all, you're not getting a "BAMA tuner", you're getting an SCT tuner that includes BAMA tunes. An email tune (from BAMA) will improve performance a bit. Don't waste your money on a dyno tune. Dyno tunes are only really required with major mods (supercharger, turbo, cams, heads, etc.).