Dyno Tune today

95Mustang302

Mar 30, 2005
Anyone want to guess what my numbers will be this time around? I'm basically going in so that my driveability will be better...

TFS Street heat
TFS TW Heads
TFS Stage 1 cam
70mm TB
90mm LMAF
BBK Longtubes
BBK o/r h-pipe
Magnapack exhaust
1.6rr and a whole slew of other things

• Sponsors (?)

I did 303hp/339tq with that combo years ago but with a smaller 65mm tb, 76mm c&l and shorty headers. Self tuned at the track, changed nothing on the dyno it was perfect :) Don't be afraid to try 18* timing.

well the results are in and it was awesome. Bob kurgan deffinately fixed a LOT of the issues I had. The car will actually idle now and we gained 30 hp and 40 tq at 4400 rpm. The first tune I had was so far off that my a/f ratio was off the charts rich when we did the baseline run.

Final numbers were 298/317

Overall, i'm very VERY pleased. The car drives much more smooth and idles like a dream. I'm never going back to the first shop I went to, for all my tuning needs I'll be making an appointment with bob kurgan!

well the results are in and it was awesome. Bob kurgan deffinately fixed a LOT of the issues I had. The car will actually idle now and we gained 30 hp and 40 tq at 4400 rpm. The first tune I had was so far off that my a/f ratio was off the charts rich when we did the baseline run.

Final numbers were 298/317

Overall, i'm very VERY pleased. The car drives much more smooth and idles like a dream. I'm never going back to the first shop I went to, for all my tuning needs I'll be making an appointment with bob kurgan!

Two things for you here :D

1) Congrats to you :nice:

2) This ain't the Corral :nono:

We expect to see the chart :Word:

Grady

lol, ok, promise to post the chart tomorrow, i just got home from the brewers game, WOOO WE WON!!!! and I'm not in the best of shape to be using the scanner...

But yes it is a blast to drive.

congrats on the numbers...:nice:

I was just in E-Troy 2 weeks ago for the father-in-laws side of the family reunion with the wife. DAMN nice weather up there...just ran out of meat from the eligent farmer (sp?) eating the last brat right now :( .

Oh man the elegant farmer ROCKS (Apple pie baked in a bag MMMM)

Anyway, I know it was really lame of me to not post this sooner, but working 3rd shift for a week really messes up your schedule.

So for your viewing pleasure I give you the dyno sheets.

The first one is a comparison from when I first got to the shop and where we ended showing where the most gains were around 4k.

The second dyno sheet shows my peak numbers overall.

KurganDyno1001.jpg

KurganDyno2002.jpg

Attachments

• KurganDyno1001.jpg
    KurganDyno1001.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 88
  • KurganDyno2002.jpg
    KurganDyno2002.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 90