dyno tune

WRXracer

Feb 28, 2003
So im about ready to put my super charger on, and the guy that is doing my dyno tune told me..

Yes, the calibration I provide (for whatever blower you choose) would be safe to street. I wouldn’t recommend a bunch of WOT runs without seeing your air/fuel ratio on a dyno, however. The calibration would be plenty rich, but this doesn’t mean your fuel system is healthy…the dyno will prove that it is; and could prevent engine damage..

What could I do to my engine if I run it without the tune.. my tune is almost 2 months after my supercharger goes in..

• Sponsors (?)

you could go lean at WOT and detonate. I wouldnt drive your car at all until you have to get a tune.

Put the blower on, start it up to make sure it runs then leave it sit.

Does the blower kit come with a chip that has already been burnt?

Nick

Just stay out of it when you drive it...........you'll be fine. I drove my car with 19s and the stock fuel pump when I put the first blower on it for two weeks waiting on a dyno tune. No wot and you'll be ok.

ok

I cant have 2 months of no WOT.. come on there has to be something I can do.. how come the tunes that come with the kits work ok.. is there a way to get a copy of the regular tune..