Dyno Tuners in NWA??

2vNotch

Dec 6, 2011
Rogers, AR
Ive got an 88 mustang with a 2v motor/tranny/computer swap that im wanting to get on the dyno to see where everythings running and have tuned. Its got a preset from a diablo handheld (used just to get around the PATS) but i feel like i could get it better dialed in and get more out of it and/or atleast see where its falling off to plan further modification, if i found some1 arnd that new what they were lookin at. Im pretty leary of using just any1 and prefer to stick with a mustang only shop to get the best results, if possible. Does any1 know if Archangel is still around in Tulsa, Ok? Im located in Rogers, Ar.....​

• Sponsors (?)

oh.. its runnin on the factory in tank setup for fuel but its my understanding the newer engines dont use this returnless fuel system and it was gnna cost me like $1000 to do it right.... so its my guess the shop set it up according to voltage and may be the reason for tuning troubles..????​

...and how can i go about wiring up my factory guage cluster to this newer motor/computer setup?...all i have currently is an aftermarket oil press and water temp...i would like my gas, speedo, and tach!

Optimized-johns car 2.JPG
Optimized-johns car 1.JPG