Dyno Tuning Baltimore, Md Area?

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Gearhead92, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I'm looking to get my car dnyoed and I don't know any information about the shops in my area.

Anyone in Maryland, even into PA, but preferable in the Harrisburg/Lancaster/Yrok area, know of any good shops to get this done?

My plan was to get the SCT 4-bank eliminator chip from AM, but after determining that BAMA won't tune for a SD car, I'm not sure how to go about it. I can go to a SCT dealer/shop and have them write the tune for the chip, which is plausible.

I haven't done that much to the motor...GT40 upper and lower intake, CAI, pulleys, A/C delete, and 24lb injectors.
    The issue is that since putting the injectors and intake on/in, my mpg has tanked and I'd like to have it tuned for the injectors, since it is my DD. I went from 19mpg highway and 14mpg city, to 15/16mpg highway and 12mpg city. It is certainly running rich.

I do have an adustable feul regulator to put on as well, just haven't gotten there yet.

Thanks for you time.
  2. Dave Guy at DGR in Dillsburg
  3. Adam at revolution automotive
  4. Justin at jpc but hes been pretty busy hes in glen burnie
  5. Thanks guys. Turns out, with what I have done to my car, a tune would be a bit of a waste. So I'm looking into just building a rear end.
    A5literMan, MikeH686 and srtthis like this.
  6. Fwiw I think your mileage would increase if you put 19# inj back in. They are good to about 260hp @.85% duty cycle and 300 @100% cycle more than enough for your current mods
  7. You are also likely running pretty rich with those un necessary 24# injectors and no tune. I agree that the 19's would be better for your combo