Dynoed my 90LX Saturday

This is the 306 with the heads that were done by Neil Erickson and a Jay Allen cam,rest of combo is in the sig block. I found out I was pretty close on the tune from the start. First run was 327RWHP/340RWTQ. Also found out that I actually made better power with the prochamber then I did with open headers by about 2HP.
First run I had the PCV system, for the next run I hooked up the lightning evac pump. Gained .7 HP and 4 Ft. lbs. Pulled 3" X-pipe and ran open headers, damn that was loud; gained about 1 HP and 2Ft lbs. Then put on the frankenchamber (It's a prochamber that started out as a shorttube set up. I modified it with 3" inlet tubes for longtubes while keeping 2 1/2" outlet tubes) Gained another couple HP and torque. Then I started on the tune itself, leaning A/F ratio didn't do anything, 12.5:1 worked best. Added 2 degrees timing, gained a couple more on each, added 2 more and it didn't do anything so brought total timing to 33. Final run was 334RWHP/351RWTQ.
This is my daily driver so I had told Jay that fuel mileage was important when we were talking about the cam he was going to make. During the week when I drive it I'll get 18.5-19, on the highway I'll get just under 27. Although that last number may be higher now because the Neil ported heads are so much more efficient then the home ported ones that I actually picked up almost 1 MPG just by swapping heads. That 27 MPG was with the old heads and an old tune that didn't have a new way I learned in how to manipulate the O2 reading in the longtube headers.
Just for gee-whiz on the last run I loaded a cal file that just had 30LB MAF and 6 degrees more timing which is what would be typical of someone putting a cal'd meter and bigger injectors on a H/C/I car. It made 307RWHP and not much more than that for torque. It ran like ass, and even threw a check engine light. :lol:
Here's a crappy scan of the dyno sheet. I forgot to bring disks up so he could load them onto a disk for me.
scan0001%20(Medium).jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, bigger injectors hurt performance, dispite what some want you to think. It isn't as simple as 'just have a calibrated MAF and injectors'...

What is your compression?

Do you still have a/c and powersteering?

Very nice numbers, either way!