dynoed my car today...how'd i do??

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by 94convgt, Mar 13, 2006.

1. 94convgt

94convgt Founding Member

Talk about a blast from the past!! Any of the guys in this thread still around? This is the 1st time i've posted in YEARS!! I've gotta catch up on stuff.....
  2. KamiKaziDK

KamiKaziDK Member

The real question is....do you still have your car, and what have you done to it? haha. Welcome back man!
  3. 94convgt

94convgt Founding Member

Yeah i still have the car...although it's been sitting for quite some time. I parked it last year and haven't driven it but once every few months though. It still runs like a CHAMP!! I ended up putting more boost (16lbs) through it and laying down 646rwhp. I never got to run it at the track cause i kept breaking things and not getting a full pass. The only passes i did get were in the low 12's cause i was getting breakup BAD! I upped my fuel system but it still does it. I'm gonna change my whole ignition system and see if that works. I have a new MSD box and coil i'm gonna throw on. I need to up the alt as well! I think i'm runnin into a power issue somewhere and i cant figure it out. It only does it under load in 3rd and 4th gear.

I mean to have all this power and only run 12.2 @ 112 is just INSANE!! lol It was consistant though...12.2, 12.2, 12.2. It was like i was on a reverse throttle stop!!