dynoed my car today...how'd i do??

eades5.0 said:
Just cause they fudged your #s dont mean they fudged his..hehe

Dont swing from his nads too low:hail2:

hehe:rlaugh:

I'm not quite understanding your post.....can you please explain it a little better for me? It almost sounds like your baggin on me.....i really hope that's not the case.

• Sponsors (?)

Update: i just got off the phone with Dynojet and they said that there is nothing wrong with my #'s or the dyno. They pulled up the file and said that it is 540rwhp with no correction at all and 572rwhp set to STD.

I'm not the best with that stuff and i didn't really go into it cause we had other stuff to talk about.

Does that make the people that doubted the #'s feel any better? I sure hope not! :lol:

I'll also have the new dyno sheet from a completely different dyno up later......*hint* they're even better than before:eek:

94convgt said:
I'm not quite understanding your post.....can you please explain it a little better for me? It almost sounds like your baggin on me.....i really hope that's not the case.

It meant I think you are swingin from the poopra's nads.. he does this and he does that, great comparison to your car and this thread. I also stated that just cause the fudged your #s doesnt mean they did to the "shops car"
But I was just teasing, but since I better not be baggin on you..ohhhhh....I still think the #s are not legit.
IMOP either something was left out (in the mods u listed) the dyno was off or the sun and the moon were aligned that day.

If infact they are legit..wow...you are one lucky sob cause all the other million people that run similar combos are down 100rw or so. Your combo is a dime a dozen, proven and tried no guess work.

Dont take anything personal, I could tell your mangina was on the verge of bleeding I was just pickin at cha.

I still think its funny you think you can make 600rw on 13psi.

Im with eades here, If you had bigger injectors and more boost or a meth/water kit or a really good tune on race fuel i might be more into believing it.

s-trim, 9lbs of boost, stock bottom end, those small of heads, that small intake, nope, i don't care what you show me i don't believe it... Nothing adds up at all. OK lets say you were one of the few who was able to make 310 rwhp NA (with that combo kinda unlikely but im giving you the benifit of the doubt) now your saying your supercharger made 244 hp on 9 lbs of boost? Thats like over 26 rwhp per pound of boost. Normally people see 15 at most with simular combos (VERY SIMULAR COMBOS!!), tubo guys will have results like that alot but there not loosing as much power running them either.

NOTHING here adds up to those numbers...

94convgt said:
It might seem i'm doing things a little different than most......doesn't seem to have hurt me huh?

One thing i think everyone is missing is i'm not mass air anymore. I'm map now so the resolution is going to be greater for tuning if i'm not mistaken.
that is how you are able to vent to the atmosphere. you are using a totally different system in which pressure is measured at the intake rather than right where the air comes in. being that the air is metered after the blow off valve, that would explain his lack of problems. on a side note, those numbers are sick. im hoping to make 500rwhp with my setup which you can see the basics in my sig.

I have a feeling that the AEM EMS is a big part of the power production. Only other mustangs Ive seen with them have been on Turbomustangs. This is the first time I've seen one on a blower car. Everyone else is just using a TwEECer. I guess it shows how crappy the stock computer is, even modified. Great numbers bro! Im jealous!:nice:

eades5.0 said:
It meant I think you are swingin from the poopra's nads.. he does this and he does that, great comparison to your car and this thread. I also stated that just cause the fudged your #s doesnt mean they did to the "shops car"
But I was just teasing, but since I better not be baggin on you..ohhhhh....I still think the #s are not legit.
IMOP either something was left out (in the mods u listed) the dyno was off or the sun and the moon were aligned that day.

If infact they are legit..wow...you are one lucky sob cause all the other million people that run similar combos are down 100rw or so. Your combo is a dime a dozen, proven and tried no guess work.

Dont take anything personal, I could tell your mangina was on the verge of bleeding I was just pickin at cha.

I still think its funny you think you can make 600rw on 13psi.

I'm not on the supra's nads.....i helped build the car and help tune it. I go everywhere the car does and have a big part in it's day to day. That is why i brought it up and pretty much everyone in the street racing scene that visits the internet knows the car. Enough about that even though we now have the title of fastest street Supra again after tonight. We ran an 8.35 @ 172 with a crappy launch and a small 100 shot. Didn't even get to use the 225 shot cause of ****ty track prep.

On to my car.....my *combo* is obviously not a dime a dozen being that noone has even come close to my power output. I would have to say that makes it a diamond in the rough. You really don't think i can make 600rwhp with my current setup?? Would you like to wager some money? How about $1000k??? You can send the money to a 3rd party and i will do the same and if i can't do it then you get my money. If i do then i get yours....how's that rub you? I didn't come on here trying to throw my dick around. I came on to compare my #'s to others around the country.

I then get all the haters coming outta the woodwork saying it's impossible. How about trying it before calling bull****? If not one single person has the exact setup as me then how can people call bull****? The computer is the brain of the car.....maybe compare it to someone with a limited iq vs. someone with a high iq.

I guess i'm pretty much done on here. Now i know why i stopped posting a while ago. People just can't stand when someone does better than them. I tell people congrats when they do something cool....not try and rip them apart :shrug:

94gts said:
could this just be solved by dynoing it somewhere else?

already did and like i said earlier the #'s are even higher. I made a few small changes to the tune and i'm now at 13psi. I also iced down the intake for a while and it really helped.

I might post the dyno sheet up but all it's going to do is create more bull****. I'm just gonna wait till i run the car. I wanted to run it tonight but had other things to take care of.

I also want to wait and see if eades5.0 takes my bet before posting up my sheet.:nono:

DaveB said:
I have a feeling that the AEM EMS is a big part of the power production. Only other mustangs Ive seen with them have been on Turbomustangs. This is the first time I've seen one on a blower car. Everyone else is just using a TwEECer. I guess it shows how crappy the stock computer is, even modified. Great numbers bro! Im jealous!:nice:

I'm in the process of setting up a couple local Mustang guys with the computer. We're doing a back to back test with the computers they run and the AEM and see who comes out on top. I already know who'll win this battle but it'll be good for other people to see the difference. I should hopefully have a turbo'd stang going in the next week or so. He already makes 475rwhp now and told him i could easily get him 600rwhp with nothing but a computer swap and a good tune.

Your AEM is helping..but not that much

Your head has gotten a lil big my friend, I never hated just said I dont belive it. In 6 years of living this crap I have never seen this and yes your combo IS a dime a dozen, you just topped it off with a million dollar cpu. Tons of people run that same H/C/I combo and S-trims sheez only about a billion of those running around. I dont care what #s you claim, this is the internet nothing is beliveable on here.
Tuning the car via chip can do almost all the same things the AEM does, just cant change it on demand. A tune can be brought real close to what you have on a 550rwhp car or whatever you made...so dont think that puter is gaining you a extra 100rw. Now I dont know maybe you are running a balls out tune and are running C16 and 30* total with a 12.5 a/f to make all this power I havent seen that stated anywhere..if so you have bigger nads than me. I wasnt tryin to piss you off, just letting you know my opin..thats what a forum is for.
And as for your wager...why not just race me since your the new dyno queen in town?
It'd be great for business when you beat me considering I have way more mods, and 100rw more than you.

Also for the record....I like your car alot, and the thing is def makin good power wether the dyno is legit or not.
Also...
What A/F
What Timing (total)
What Gas
What pullies on the blower
And do you work at this shop?

A all out tune cold be the culprit, would make a lil more sense, my car has picked-up 40rw off 2*.
I was suspecting from the get-up that it was a normal street tune like all of us run..raped timing/pump gas/safe a/f (and it might be I'm just askin)

And for 600rw...I hope you are doing a full fuel sys
Also welcome to the Stock block chronicles club :)

$1000k bet huh? So your wanting to bet a million dollars... Hey go ahead and show the graph... money says the only reason you haven't posted it is because you don't have it.

Im again with eades, i will race you for a grand, not a problem. You better grab the supra though. :lol:

Hi
I don't get it, what am I missing. 94convgt dynoed his car and posted the results!!! I don't understand the problem.. Yes he is making great power and more than normal and it is hard to believe, but he is happy, why bug him about his combo. Be glad that he is happy with his combo. I don't understand the negativity(spell).:shrug:

Steve

I didn't read the 3 pages of fluff after the first page... With that said, very nice numbers! Hey maybe you have a freak of nature or maybe you have more talent than any of us on this board. I mean if a few mags can get 400hp out of a stock 302 with NO boost, stock cam, just a head and carb intake swap. Maybe it's possible to get 600hp with boost and other tricks.

But whatever, anything above 450hp is amazing so kudos to you!

I think this is an instance where all the little things add up and everything works great together to get the big power. Notice the fox tb conversion, whats that worth na? 10rwhp? Probably worth 20+ with FI. The AEM EMS is probably worth a lot, seems to be doing a great job, one of the smoothest dyno curves ive ever seen, a/f looks great. How many CCs are your heads? Again, great numbers. You can PM me the new dyno that you dont want to post.