Dynoed today Tell me what you think!!!!!!

I made 272.4 RWHP and 315 Tq what do yuo think that is one a stock cam and the mods listed in the sig the AF was lean then a lil rich up top it pulled good till about 5700, I am ditching the cobra intake in favor of a Typhoon later I think ti is pretty good what kind of numbers can i run with this power i ran a 12.90 on ym old set up on slicks. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice for a stock cam. I've seen two guys run a similar set-up with the stock cam but with AFR-165's and Edelbrock intake. One dynoed at 275rwhp and the other 280rwhp with a chip. I forgot the torque numbers though, I'll look them up tonight.

I would bet you could get the HP up to 300 w/ the typhoon intake and a cam. That would make the car scream up top.

You also might think about injectors/fuel pump upgrades. Just an idea.
Scott

juicedstang1 said:
I made 272.4 RWHP and 315 Tq what do yuo think that is one a stock cam and the mods listed in the sig the AF was lean then a lil rich up top it pulled good till about 5700, I am ditching the cobra intake in favor of a Typhoon later I think ti is pretty good what kind of numbers can i run with this power i ran a 12.90 on ym old set up on slicks. Thanks

Im trying to figure out what this ONE sentance is saying :shrug:

Oh, my bad...TWO (the first one, then "Thanks.")
RC

juicedstang1 said:
hey how much for your tri stars?
We really cant discuss sales (I would like to get $300) in this forum because it is for (but I dont wanna have to ship them) TECHNICAL STUFF only (I want to use the funds to buy some new Cobra R's). You can PM me or check in the classifieds if you need any other info (they are in fairly decent shape with some minor hazing/peeling). Thanks
RC

94GTLaserRC said:
We really cant discuss sales (I would like to get $300) in this forum because it is for (but I dont wanna have to ship them) TECHNICAL STUFF only (I want to use the funds to buy some new Cobra R's). You can PM me or check in the classifieds if you need any other info (they are in fairly decent shape with some minor hazing/peeling). Thanks
RC

Damn that was sneaky

those seem like good numbers. i have seen people get these number with everything you have plus a fuel system, cam, intake, dyno tune. what other little things did you also have to buy. such as push rods, gaskets, timing chain, lifters????????? did you buy any of that. if not, then those are good numbers for just buying heads and a decent intake (heads- $1000, intake-$400). i have thought about buying a trick flow set-up, but keep changing my mind, b/c i feel that i need to get everything else too and that gets pricey ($3000-4000).

i see that you also got roller rockers, mass air and a tb. so without a upgraded fuel system, you probably aren't gaing much from the mass air or probably not from the tb either. so if someone could spend under $2000 and get numbers like that, it seems like a good deal.

then down the road all the other little things and a dyno tune could come along. it sounds like a pretty good goal.

so what do you all think about getting new twisted wedges and street heat intake with a set of gaskets and calling it good until more money comes along? would this hurt anything or be a dumb idea? i'm guessing that it would give about 45-50 horses and then maybe another 30 or so when everything else is added (injectors, pump, regulator, tb, mass air).

thanks