Dynomax Bullet Race Mufflers

• Sponsors (?)

on mutangexhaust.com they have a sound clip of a 95 GT with the bullet race mufflers but they have factory h pipe and headers. it sounds mean for have stock headers and 4 cats! it's so damn loud! did any of u guys hear it?

5literstang said:
on mutangexhaust.com they have a sound clip of a 95 GT with the bullet race mufflers but they have factory h pipe and headers. it sounds mean for have stock headers and 4 cats! it's so damn loud! did any of u guys hear it?
yea i heard it, it does sound mean, but other ppl keep telling me 2 chamber flows are louder then the bullet race mufflers??

I've had 2ch flows with tails, MAC Flowpath with tails, 2.5 in Bullets with turndowns, 3inch Bullets with turn downs, and 3 inch MAC pro dumps. I would have to say the MAC pro dumps sound the best but the 3inch bullets were by far the loudest. Open headers are the only way you will get any louder than bullets with dumps. Check out the video section on my clubs website. Have a video of 3.5 inch bullets on a car and 3 inch bullets on a car. www.xtrememustangs.com

ARed1995GT said:
can u name 5 other mufflers that are louder then them? besides 1 chambers
are you asking because you wnat to know?

based on 5 liters of my friends.....

MAC
bassani real street
spintech pro streets
hooker aero chamber
slp (not really mufflers)

my roomate has a bullit welded into his exhaust to mellow it down and take out rasp of the long tubes on his z28

95snoozer said:
are you asking because you wnat to know?

based on 5 liters of my friends.....

MAC
bassani real street
spintech pro streets
hooker aero chamber
slp (not really mufflers)

my roomate has a bullit welded into his exhaust to mellow it down and take out rasp of the long tubes on his z28
mac flowpaths are louder then the glasspacks? and flowmasters? so... are the 2 chamber flows louder or quieter than the bullet race glasspacks...

i am going from real world... what i have heard in person....

yes mac is alot louder than flowmasters

look in the 95 fact sheet and look at the mufflers that are a straight through design. and you can compare it to that.

honestly i have tested out cars cause i thought they would be loud and i was surprised how quiet they were. and they have full bbk exhaust.

Due to the great response of these bullet race mufflers i think i'm gona have to fulfill my next mods that i've been slacking on.. EXHAUST. I went and checked out a site on these mufflers with a few different sizes. What size has everyone got?
4" Round - 2 1/2" inlet/outlet - 12" long
4" Round - 3" inlet/outlet - 12" long
4" Round - 3" inlet/outlet - 18" long
5" Round - 3 1/2" inlet/outlet - 12" long
5" Round - 4" inlet/outlet - 12" long
Thanks.

SPDU4IA said:
Due to the great response of these bullet race mufflers i think i'm gona have to fulfill my next mods that i've been slacking on.. EXHAUST. I went and checked out a site on these mufflers with a few different sizes. What size has everyone got?
4" Round - 2 1/2" inlet/outlet - 12" long
4" Round - 3" inlet/outlet - 12" long
4" Round - 3" inlet/outlet - 18" long
5" Round - 3 1/2" inlet/outlet - 12" long
5" Round - 4" inlet/outlet - 12" long
Thanks.
im probably going to go with the 2.5 inch inlet/outlet, i think the prices increase as the inlet/outlet increases in size