Dyno's in NJ?

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
Anyone know of any cheaper dynos in NJ? I prefer a dynojet as that's what I baselined on.

I called JDM but they don't just allow pulls and they want $475 to dyno/tune the thing. Bah, I already have a tune. Just need pulls! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

You could try Radical Racing in Atco, thats Reeber's tuner...i think they use a DynoJet...tell them he referred you i'm sure they will hook you up. The guy i use is far south jersey and uses a mustang dyno.
Not to sure of that many up in your area. Did you try the dynojet website then locator option?
also there is JD's in philly

I just made my appt at Radical for Saturday morning at 10am. It's an hour and 10 min drive from where I'll be that weekend, but oh wells! They seem like a very reputable shop if Reeber goes there. I respect Reebers car a lot. :nice:

You guys should see some numbers FINALLY Saturday by 1pm. :D

Yeah there is a place up by me in northern NJ. "Bruce's Speed Shop" in Boonton, NJ. $80 for 3 dyno pulls on a MUSTANG DYNO. His number is: 973-664-0192 I believe. I've never been there myself, but im tempted to go soon to get some pulls.

But i want to get a tune too, so i might try:

Crazy Horse in Amboy, NJ (south jerz). They have a DYNO JET and for 3 pulls + A/f Tune only is $100. 732-553-9050