E-Brake Cable: Brake Upgrade

Ok, well I'm finally finishing up my rebuild of my car, and went to finish up the rear brakes. I tried fitting the parking brake cable, but realized it wasn't going to rear back far enough to fit on the calipers because they're further back now... (went from stock GT to the Bullitt calipers w/ the 13" rotors). I haven't really found any threads talking about replacing the cable, so am I just missing an adjustment somewhere? (I couldn't see any adjustments left to be made under the car, by the tranny, but haven't torn into my interior yet). Any ideas guy?

• Sponsors (?)

How far does it have to come out? I'm not sure but I thought I read something about the parking brake lever having some sort of mechanism that takes the slack out of the cables. I might be way out to lunch on this though.

It's not binding or frozen at any place... tested that before I got the brake setup installed last week, so that's all good it seems... it's just that since the cobra rotors are larger than GT stock ones, the caliper has to sit farther back, so the cable's position doesn't extend long enough... I'm working on repositioning the cable from the "e-brake handle" position right now though, so I'll let you all know if that doesn't work (or, if it does) (^_^)

LOL, something simple huh? like recognizing that RH stands for Right Hand? Wow... I need to quit working on my car at 4am...

Changed that, but the cable is still very tight... nothing I wouldn't expect a little help with Vice Grips wouldn't solve...

HOWEVER, when I was trying to pry the cable into place, the spring went flying off, any tips to get this thing back on? Anyone??