E/T Streets

maverick0716 said:
I'm talking about the ET Street bias-ply (just like the ET Drag but with lines in the tread) You must have gotten the new ET Street Radials that just came out.
NOPE!! I didnt know that!!! Ya see,make mistakes,and learn :nice: I thought et streets were there "old" DR's.Thats explaines why there so sh@tty in the rain :rlaugh: Im still waiting for them to release a 16 inch M/T DR.I think they only have 15's rite now.I just picked up another set of Nitto's in the mean time.My Hoosier Quick Time Pro's are the best DOT legal tire Ive tried so far but again,there real bad in the rain.They Hydro Plain at 45mph :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

willys1 said:
HOT DAM :nice: Wish I would have known this 2 weeks ago!! OH well,,anyone know how these things are in the rain?

Mickey Thompson's legendary race tire technology comes to the street with the all-new ET Street Radial. Built using the latest in high tech radial construction techniques and years of drag racing experience in compound development, this D.O.T. approved street legal drag radial will get your car down the track in record time and drive you home with an excellent ride. Recommended for use on dry pavement only. Soft Drag Tire Compound for Superior Traction on the Drag Strip. Radial Construction for Reduced Rolling Resistance
Low Void, Directional Tread Pattern for Maximum Dry Traction, Won't feather Like other Drag Radials so you Don't Need to Rotate, Polyester Ply, Steel Belted for Strength and Durability.

maverick0716 said:
Mickey Thompson's legendary race tire technology comes to the street with the all-new ET Street Radial. Built using the latest in high tech radial construction techniques and years of drag racing experience in compound development, this D.O.T. approved street legal drag radial will get your car down the track in record time and drive you home with an excellent ride. Recommended for use on dry pavement only. Soft Drag Tire Compound for Superior Traction on the Drag Strip. Radial Construction for Reduced Rolling Resistance
Low Void, Directional Tread Pattern for Maximum Dry Traction, Won't feather Like other Drag Radials so you Don't Need to Rotate, Polyester Ply, Steel Belted for Strength and Durability.
LOL,,what page was that on..Yeah but Nitto DR's have a tread also,and to be honest,its a better street tire then my Sumutomo's,wet and dry.