Eagle 331 forged rotating assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro50

Sep 1, 2003
Brunswick, OH
I have an Eagle All forged Rotating Assembly for small block ford. Part # 14014. 331 CI stroker. Has 3.250 stroke crank and 5.400 rods. It has forged 4340 crank and H-beam rods. Everything is brand new. Bought this to do a build and I cannot complete it so I'm selling all parts at a loss. The pistons are SRP they have a -15cc inverted dish. They are a dish piston for lower compression ideal for forced induction. This kit is rated at 750 flywheel HP by eagle. With a Rod bolt upgrade it is good to 1200 HP. Included is everything in the kit. Includes ring and bearing. Crankshaft and connecting rods and pistons. This kit is ideal for internal balance but I believe it can be used with external balance also. Eagle claims no use of heavy metal is required to balance it the assembly. asking $1450 it retails for $1750. This is the same rotating assembly I have in my engine now. It makes around 850 flywheel.This is a solid rotating assembly.
esp-b11012060_w.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, I'm interested. Has the assembly been balanced already? and it's neutral balance right? .030 pistons? What rings came with the kit?

Call me 210-273-0767
Jonas

Status
Not open for further replies.