ebay paxton superchargers for less???

BRADY5.0

Dec 24, 2002
NEW JERSEY
anybody know why they are so much less on ebay? a buy it now price is set at around $1500-$1600. are these kits offered on ebay the same as if you were to buy them direct, or maybe from summit? or are these kits missing something important. if they are ok, i dont see a reason why anybody would buy these anywhere else. -they are new kits-i think?

• Sponsors (?)

EBay kits

BRADY5.0 said:
anybody know why they are so much less on ebay? a buy it now price is set at around $1500-$1600. are these kits offered on ebay the same as if you were to buy them direct, or maybe from summit? or are these kits missing something important. if they are ok, i dont see a reason why anybody would buy these anywhere else. -they are new kits-i think?

A lot of the companies on ebay run out of people's homes or small industrial offices. Less overhead means lower price and higher profit. Some of the smarter outfits actually have the manufacturer drop ship the products directly. So yeah- most of the time the prices are that low. Watch out for adds for "tuner kits" as these sometimes are application specific and do not come with certain items. All you have to do is ask. Also, you can check a sellers feedback. Some sellers have made hundreds or even thousands of sales and you can see customer responses. Hope this answers your question.

You also got to find out how much shipping and handling is. A lot of people on Ebay rip you off this way, they may want another $100 for shipping. Just be careful of that, like mentioned earlier, check the sellers feedback and ask them any questions you have and go from there. Correct me if I'm wrong though, a lot of places in the magazines offer the Novi 1000 kit for under $2000, so look into that more also.