ebay turbo kit

ok stang runs we have boost

it started right up needs a allinement bad
the first run was slow it wasent making any boost at all we were switching the vacum lines around seeing if that was the proiblem but nothing still the car was actually slower than before the turbo. but it sounded real good the turbo was screaming but nothing from the blow off valve and still no boost
we decided to switch the wastegate spring with the 2 pound spring when i noticed one of the pipes from the intercooler was completly disconected hooked that up and on that run we made 4 pounds of boost nothing more than that have a couple of exhust leaks to fix tomorrow put the bumper back on and should be good to go :D

i will post up pics soon as i figure out how to i have some on a digital camera and some on my phone how can i send them to ge them on here any help is appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

from the research Ive done manual controllers are the way to go, alot cheaper too

hows it feel? power wise I mean

Im getting a single turbo kit in the next couple days, hopefully, cant wait to get it on there.

its incredible ive never drove a boosted car untill now. my car still has not been tuned yet and with it running 8 pounds it sets you right back in your seat soon as the turbo begins to spool its a rush you will love it

make sure to take a ton of pictures! interested to see how that kit turns out. I'm interested in either turbo'ing or supercharging mine sooner or later.. supercharger seems much simpler but turbo's look like bigger gains.

make sure to take a ton of pictures! interested to see how that kit turns out. I'm interested in either turbo'ing or supercharging mine sooner or later.. supercharger seems much simpler but turbo's look like bigger gains.

supercharging is alot easier because the turbo kit that i have i had to change my k-member and you dont have to deal with all the pipeing but it is well worth it. I cant wait till wesnday thats when im getting it tuned ill let the numbers do the talking then :D

I have been looking at the same kit for a while just haven't pulled the plug. Do you have a Forged internals? How much boost do you plan on running? How much did it end up costing you to do it if you dont mind me asking.