edelbrock 4.6 victor jr.?

• Sponsors (?)

well i have been doing some searching, and im 99% sure im going to stay all motor, and do the following:nice:

4:30's in the rear
edelbrock intake(maybe do some light porting on it)
mmr adapter plate
mmr fuel rails
jlt ram air intake
90mm lighting MAF
port C&L upper plenuim

and retune and shoot for 330+rwhp, 6500 rpms, and low 12's with some more suspension work, out of an all motor NPI!:D

Why not just buy Trick Flow heads and bump your CR at the same time for the price of all those mods. Besides the Edelbrock ports match up to PI heads. I dont see you making 330 without more compression if you want to stay NPI. I would also suggest an aluminum flywheel.

Why not just buy Trick Flow heads and bump your CR at the same time for the price of all those mods. Besides the Edelbrock ports match up to PI heads. I dont see you making 330 without more compression if you want to stay NPI. I would also suggest an aluminum flywheel.

TF heads cost $1800, i have about $600 in my heads, with valves /valve job / guides, springs, porting and resurfacing...

my compression is already over 10:1, its about 10.2:1, my heads are ported to match pi intakes,(i can post pics) and aluminum flywheel and drive shaft are coming, but i dont what to buy anyhthing until i decide on a tranny, im prolly going with a tko500, and its only 20rwhp i have to gain:shrug: