EFI tuning suggestions...what do you have

arnie93lx

Oct 1, 2005
Columbus, OH
I am going to be purchasing a EFI tuning system for my 93 and wanted to see what people are using for their fox mustangs, how easy it is to learn and how it has responded and performed for them. I was looking at the Megasquirt, Quarterhorse, twEECer RT and possibly the new AEM Infinity when it comes out but wanted feedback.
Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I am going to be purchasing a EFI tuning system for my 93 and wanted to see what people are using for their fox mustangs, how easy it is to learn and how it has responded and performed for them. I was looking at the Megasquirt, Quarterhorse, twEECer RT and possibly the new AEM Infinity when it comes out but wanted feedback.
Thanks.

Quarterhorse is the best hands down

arnie93lx...I will say that I agree with 2002BLGT that quarterhorse is the best out there. I will also say that I have never tried another tuning system...haha. Anyway, I have heard the complaints and problems that others have posted on boards concerning their tuning system. I have never had these problems with QH nor have I heard of other QH users having these problems. Therefore I will say that tuning EFI pushrod engines is no walk in the park. At least not for me it isn't. So you're better off using QH first to get your feet wet. If you wanna try a different system sometime later when you get some experience then go for it. I recommend QH.

Thanks for the info. I am seriously considering buying the Stinger Performance PiMP engine controller as of now. There is a waiting list for it but it has very good reviews from the people who have installed it and is plug and play. I have heard good things about the QH and that it takes some time for tuning also.

I will give another kudos to QuarterHorse, I use it on my 94 and it is great. As for the Stinger PIMP, I have been on the waiting list for 7 months and still no idea when I will get mine, if I had depended on it to get my setup going I would have went a different direction by now.