Eh! Oh! I just redecorated my bedroom! Watcha think??

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
Cech it out ;)
I just finished redecorating my room, it took awhile, but I did take before and after pictures.
Let me know what you all think!

Before
room3.jpg

After
newroom1.jpg

Before
room1.jpg

After (I got my new tv replaced too... what a headache that was)
newroom4.jpg

Before
room2.jpg

After
newroom2.jpg

And of course, we have the goof off pictures :D
whoa.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

thanks guys, yeah the tv is a bit small, it's a 51" toshiba
it's pretty nice, i got the monster cables hooked up so the hd is awesome :drool:
and in response to the camera juiced it's just a fuji, nothing fancy, but it comes through when i need it to :nice:

i didnt realize how poor the bedroom looked until i started puting up the new wallpaper...

Caldwell said:
thanks guys, yeah the tv is a bit small, it's a 51" toshiba
it's pretty nice, i got the monster cables hooked up so the hd is awesome :drool:
and in response to the camera juiced it's just a fuji, nothing fancy, but it comes through when i need it to :nice:

i didnt realize how poor the bedroom looked until i started puting up the new wallpaper...

That's why I don't like widescreens, look at what they're calling 51". :notnice: I think I'll be sticking with my 53" full screen for a while. :D Oh yeah, HD = :drool: :Teh-Win:
100_1432.JPG

Low-5.0 said:
That's why I don't like widescreens, look at what they're calling 51". :notnice: I think I'll be sticking with my 53" full screen for a while. :D Oh yeah, HD = :drool: :Teh-Win:
100_1432.JPG

lol
i used to have a full screen...
HUGE fan

but to be honest... i'm loving the widescreen now
i dunno why... i watch most movies in widescreen now though... :shrug:
you get used to it.

I do like widescreen, and that's how I watch most of my movies now...I just like having the full screen available for regular tv/xbox....

Just remembered that HD is output ONLY in widescreen, so I guess I'll have to get used to it sooner or later...

Low-5.0 said:
I do like widescreen, and that's how I watch most of my movies now...I just like having the full screen available for regular tv/xbox....

Just remembered that HD is output ONLY in widescreen, so I guess I'll have to get used to it sooner or later...

lol
i promise you'll never look back :nice:

my buddy just bought a dlp, and i will say, i was disappointed for the money.
the gf's dad has a plasma... again, not worth the cash
the amount of money you can spend on tvs is dumb i think :nonono: