Eibach Pro-kit question

I finished the one front spring.
After 5.5 hours, my car is now 1/8 inch lower on that side than the other.
YEAH. It is lower. LOL

My car is now:
28.125 inches with the Eibach spring in front.
28.25 stock in front
28.5 inches for the rear stock.

It was 28.5 inches all around before I started.

• Sponsors (?)

One of the front springs is now completly installed. It is now 1/8 inches lower than before I started.
YEAH it's lower. LOL

I'm confident I did everything correctly. I just have to wait until Monday to call Tech support for both Eibach, and where I bought the kit.

I want to change the other front spring but I don't want to do the job anymore than I have to. I need my car though.

Maybe after the car sits for a while it will be lower.

The springs have to settle. Did you disassemble the strut tower assembly? If so did you get all the shields, insulators, and shields back on in the same order?

did you install new isolators?

everyone is right that the car will get lower as it settles, but a 1/8" drop is kinda small.

is your strut sticking out the same amount as before? since you were having trouble with the strut not coming out, and your car isn't lowered that much, sounds like you didn't assemble the strut thing correctly. just me speculating.

if you're positive the spring is installed in the a-arm correctly...are you sure you're getting it seated properly up top?

I've done a bunch of spring installs and the only thing I can think of is that your spring is installed incorrectly or you just have the wrong one.

speaking of eibach pro-kit springs, i just ordered a set. how much would you say all 4 weigh? I ordered them to my campus address so I'll have to walk with them in hand to my car and I park pretty far..

The Cobra brakes I just did were 62 pounds and that was a helluva walk.