eibach sportline lowering kit...

• Sponsors (?)

03MGT said:
I lowered my car with maxspeed 2 inch drop springs but it didnt drop low enough. Sportlines have the best drop ive seen.
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some get lucky....but why take that chance when so many people complain about them?

sportlines = teh lose
They never lower the front enough either, and then the rear just starts saggin like hell. The stance looks like ASSSSSS. I had them and then trashed them for roush springs in the rear.

Ive had mine a few months and the rear is sagging! sportlines suck. TrueBlue how much did the Roush springs lower your ride?

I have the tokico hp's on my car. And its a whole lot smoother than leaving the stock ones on there. I think I paid $300 for all 4. Ebay has them for $260 now.

''I think all of us who have sagging Sportlines need to email or call Eibach and ask for money back or something. Its unacceptable and it freakin kills my weight transfer/traction on hard launches''

We should! man its not killing my launches yet but its shredding my tires! Why do they advertise a one million mile warranty and not do crap about it when something goes wrong with them.

02GTRX said:
I have the tokico hp's on my car. And its a whole lot smoother than leaving the stock ones on there. I think I paid $300 for all 4. Ebay has them for $260 now.

''I think all of us who have sagging Sportlines need to email or call Eibach and ask for money back or something. Its unacceptable and it freakin kills my weight transfer/traction on hard launches''

We should! man its not killing my launches yet but its shredding my tires! Why do they advertise a one million mile warranty and not do crap about it when something goes wrong with them.
Yup, had 2 girls sit in my backseat yesterday and went over a bump or two and now i have some tire shredding in the back. Nothing thats major or dangerous, but definitely noticeable. This is crap, lets do somethin about it

02GTRX said:
Ive had mine a few months and the rear is sagging! sportlines suck. TrueBlue how much did the Roush springs lower your ride?
roush springs lowered the rear about 1.6 - 1.8" i'd say. (i do have a heavy sub and box in the back tho) Almost as low as the sportlines SHOULD sit. they worked well, but they dont seem as stiff as sportlines. and they are still pretty low... if i could do it again, i'd get steeda sports in back to not lower it as much.

Here is a pic with the roush springs in.

DSC01860.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01860.jpg
    DSC01860.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 116