Eibach suspension + 17x9 & 17x10.5 rims

• Sponsors (?)

i have a cheap spring kit that i cut to make lower and i have 10.5's in the rear with 315/35/17 sumitomo's with no rubbing problems at all

heres my stance
untitledcdgv.jpg

i have a cheap spring kit that i cut to make lower and i have 10.5's in the rear with 315/35/17 sumitomo's with no rubbing problems at all

heres my stance
untitledcdgv.jpg

DUDE!!! You car has really came a long way in the last year... Its one of the sweetest SN95's on this site IMO....

To the OP, your car should be fine with that setup....

It will work and look great! I have 17x9's all around right now and plan on 10.5's out back this year. With a 275 up front I rubbed a little at full turn but now with 245's no rubb at all.

This is with a pro kit as well. I have sportlines on my old 04 and it really wasn't much lower.

DUDE!!! You car has really came a long way in the last year... Its one of the sweetest SN95's on this site IMO....

To the OP, your car should be fine with that setup....

Seriously man your shat is tits! I tried nominating you 2 months ago for sotm but some one beat me to the punch.

OP: Dude you should be fine. At most you'll need to roll the rear fenders, but i doubt it.

I appreciate all the help. The car has been my dad's since 96 and I am getting it from him in 2 weeks. The car only has 65K on it!! I have already ordered an intake, tb, steeda triax, pypes violator cat back, powerslot rotors, and I will order the eibach's and rims this week.

Next up is a PI head swap, lt's, h-pipe and 3.73's!!! :nice: