Eleanor

• Sponsors (?)

Picture

You know this site is a pain in the ass. I have a picture of an 05 Eleanor, and instead of letting me post it, some stupid message about having too many pictures. And then when i try to delete some it wont let me. Whats that crap all about. Why do people have to make things so difficult. Is it too much to ask to simply be able to post a picture under a certain size without having restrictions! :notnice:

arkangelx3 said:
You know this site is a pain in the ass. I have a picture of an 05 Eleanor, and instead of letting me post it, some stupid message about having too many pictures. And then when i try to delete some it wont let me. Whats that crap all about. Why do people have to make things so difficult. Is it too much to ask to simply be able to post a picture under a certain size without having restrictions! :notnice:

Here, here! I have the same problem. :shrug:

dreddstang said:
Here, here! I have the same problem. :shrug:

Go to your User CP
Scroll down to Attachments near the bottom Left side
Select it and then select the attachments you would like deleted.

Once you have deleted a few attachments, you will be allowed to post more.

Tried that, nothing happened

tylers65 said:
Go to your User CP
Scroll down to Attachments near the bottom Left side
Select it and then select the attachments you would like deleted.

Once you have deleted a few attachments, you will be allowed to post more.

I went through thr process above, and NOTHING happened. I just crunhed away, redirected me back to the list of attached files, and none of them were deleted at all. (there was some error at the top of the page)

What can I do!??!?!?! I have an AWESOME PIC of Eleanor to post!

I just posted this thread in the Staff Forum. There are several users having this problem as well. We are working on it.

I was able to delete all of my attachments last night and it worked fine.

Try only deleting one or two attachments at a time and see if that works.

Not bad but something about the rear just doesn't seem right to me.

390930_75_full.jpg

CatmanJJ said:
Not bad but something about the rear just doesn't seem right to me.

It is crying for a spoiler. That ducktail would look good on it. Also, the wheels seem to be too shiney and the hood should protrude out over the frontend a bit. Eleanor also had scoops over the rear windows. The cawl and side scoops really help its appearance though. The picture is a good start at an '05 Eleanor.