Discussion in '2005 - 2009 Specific Tech' started by ThRippeR, Jan 14, 2004.

1. No Mustang Should Ever have center exhaust- It's not a dam c5 vette
    No mustang Has EVER had center exhaust , and We shouldn't start now !!

sorry but your Hoods look pretty bad-
  2. Ummm, what about the '69 and '70 Shelbys?
  3. 69-70 shelbys -

You think they looks good, ? don't kid yourself.

It doesn't fit to well with the updated rear end look -

Just like the 3rd Brake light -
  4. He is saying how the 69-70 shelby's had 2 pipes coming out of the center instead of outsides. for exhaust that is.
  5. :lol: I never kid myself.
  6. O.T. I am having this same problem, how do we delete them, besides removing them from the original post...?:shrug:
  7. Maybe you should do some more research on Mustangs.

Take a real close look.
  8. Man that black one just looks MEAN, like you're stupid to race it.

9. Sent marley an all white one to contrast the all black one. :D Only like one other person complained about the center exhaust, not enough to even worry about. I like it, so I'm keeping it, afterall, I did them. ;)
  10. Vyto: New Eleanor pics look a lot more Eleanor-ish. I tried playing around with your picture and moving the fog lights down but I didn't care for the way that looked. I think having the fogs in the grill look a lot better for this car.
  11. The Fireman - 1
    Sweet~low93 - 0
  12. Saleen S-351s also had Center Exhaust outlets. Can't find any pics right now.
  13. Ask and you shall receive...hope this is what you meant! :D

I also took the liberty of removing the mufflers to make it more like the current stang's exhaust set-up...those muffs just ugly up the back end IMHO.

Other than those two changes, it looks PERFECT to me :nice:

BTW Bob, that dark chop looks amazing! Nice work, hopefully Ford/Shelby will do that, because I'll start saving now!
  14. Center exhaust is also standard on SA 20 and "E'" model Saleens.
    Its like the 99-00 S-351 system.

15. Love the way my pics are already the property of car domain... :p
  16. LOVE the dark one. not too big on the hood though...kinda makes the front end look like its drooping way down. very nice work vyto2
  17. these are much better...

Attached Files:

18. I don't dig the straight grille too much. maybe the black honeycomb on top and a nice shiny intercooler showin thru on bottom :)
  19. Here's a different take on it by vyto. The "avenging angel" :nice:

20. Anybody know why the pics are showing up as links instead of images. I know I wrapped the url with IMG tags, what's the deal here? Is it just me? :shrug: