Discussion in '2005 - 2009 Specific Tech' started by ThRippeR, Jan 14, 2004.

1. lol...sorry - that's the only site I have that I can link from :D

Don't worry, I gave you credit for them, awesome work such as that has to get its due :nice:
  2. BobM-

In the 5.0 section I too am having problems with the pictures showing up as "links", even though in 'Preview Post' the pictures are showing up!

3. Thanks again marleymon! Now we can play spy vs spy or good vs evil... :D
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hey! Your right, I just reposted the pics and they came up as links too! :confused:
  4. Striped seats to go with striped exterior. (was able to dump a few attachments to upload these myself)

Attached Files:

5. vtyo....could you do a dark highland green or a dark blue stripe down the middle of a black seat?
    lol you guys are building my car for me.
  6. can someone photoshop Eleanor style rims on the 05 mustang gt.
  7. I really think that Vyto's Shelby GT500 is the best looking picture for an 05 Mustang. Does anyone know if any aftermarket manufacturers will be making something real close to this. I love the ducktail spoiler and the raised hood. :banana: :banana: :banana:
  8. [​IMG]

Cervinis Eleanor Body Kit.
  9. absolutely perfect

i have never seen the mustang look so great,,, really , hats off for this photoshop,,, the roush's etc,, out there should take note on how to make this car look unreal..... this guy should work for ford for sure!!!!! :hail2: :nice: :flag:
  10. im not talking about the above picture

im referring to the shelby pictures earlier,,, they are perfect!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
  11. The cervini's pic above front end looks awesome. I really like the grill with the old school badging on the drivers side of the grill.
  12. That Cervini kit looks alot like this one. Can't remember for sure who did this up, but it's pretty nice work.