elec. fuel pressure gauge

jerzeykilla

Aug 27, 2006
Im putting in an electric fuel pressure gauge, but i cant find a valve(for testing fuel pressure) on the fuel rail to hook it to like i did on my 02 stang. Am i missing something or is this valve in another location?? thanks

• Sponsors (?)

There is no place to access the fuel rail like in previous years...... you either need to buy a fuel rail adaptor guage kit or splice into the fuel line.

Here is a link to the fuel rail adaptor: http://rpmoutlet.com/05gtfuel.htm. I bought one of these and couldn't use it because I have the CDC shaker kit and it wouldn't fit underneath. If you want I will sell you mine for $30 + shipping.

I ended up splicing into the fuel crossover tube that runs above the intake manifold. I probably wouldn't recommend this, but I had no other choice. The fuel rail adaptor piece works very well and is super easy to install.

Yeah, the fuel rail adapter fitting is a precision machined block that bolts to the top of the driver's side fuel rail. If he's got one for $30 you should buy it. I think I paid around $45 for mine. Make sure it comes with the longer bolts that will be needed.