• Barack Obama / Biden

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • John McCain / Palin

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm all for it, shouldn't even be an issue.

Obama/Biden 08! :nice:

The joke is on you my friend, both candidates came out against gay marriage. Obama supports civil unions but opposes marriage. McCain came out against either, but later flip-flopped half way through and supported civil unions in the end.

I'm ordering an AR-15 style semi-automatic rifle in .223 tonight. I wanted to put this purchase off for a year or so, but I won't have another oppurtunity. I like the Remington in camo that comes with Picatinny rails and floating barrel. If anyone else coyote hunts they know is the ideal round for predator hunting, but its also the ideal round for when the Barack Obama "National Defense Force" AKA Hitler Youth which he is quoted as saying has to be as powerful as the Army, is created.

I wouldn't be so depressed about Obama if it weren't for the fact that he has THE WORST CONGRESS IN AMERICA HISTORY to work with. They had worse National approval ratings then Bush did, by HALF. I voted against everyone that was defending their office; all of Congress should be fired. Putting these two together will be disastrous. But hey, President Mahmoud-whatever sent his congratulations over, so Barack must be a stand up guy.

Remember, there are no homosexuals in Iran, they don't have that "problem."

The (lack of) realistic energy policy alone is scary. I work in energy, this country generates about 48 percent of its power from coal, and Barack has publicly stated he wants to bankrupt coal fired power plants. Sooo.....?

The second amendment was created so that the people always had the ability to overthrow an unjust government. If anyone wants a gun permit get it now; as Paul said the cost of ownership is about to increase by a factor of 1000.

Keep your powder dry.

Adam

• Sponsors (?)

The joke is on you my friend, both candidates came out against gay marriage. Obama supports civil unions but opposes marriage. McCain came out against either, but later flip-flopped half way through and supported civil unions in the end.

I'm ordering an AR-15 style semi-automatic rifle in .223 tonight. I wanted to put this purchase off for a year or so, but I won't have another oppurtunity. I like the Remington in camo that comes with Picatinny rails and floating barrel. If anyone else coyote hunts they know is the ideal round for predator hunting, but its also the ideal round for when the Barack Obama "National Defense Force" AKA Hitler Youth which he is quoted as saying has to be as powerful as the Army, is created.

I wouldn't be so depressed about Obama if it weren't for the fact that he has THE WORST CONGRESS IN AMERICA HISTORY to work with. They had worse National approval ratings then Bush did, by HALF. I voted against everyone that was defending their office; all of Congress should be fired. Putting these two together will be disastrous. But hey, President Mahmoud-whatever sent his congratulations over, so Barack must be a stand up guy.

Remember, there are no homosexuals in Iran, they don't have that "problem."

The (lack of) realistic energy policy alone is scary. I work in energy, this country generates about 48 percent of its power from coal, and Barack has publicly stated he wants to bankrupt coal fired power plants. Sooo.....?

The second amendment was created so that the people always had the ability to overthrow an unjust government. If anyone wants a gun permit get it now; as Paul said the cost of ownership is about to increase by a factor of 1000.

Keep your powder dry.

Adam

:flag::nice::hail2:

We lost this election because leftist media destroyed the presidency of GW Bush, relentlessly tied McCain to those "failed" policies, then force fed the entire thing down our throats alongside dazzling reviews, editorials, and endorsements of Barack Hussein Obama. People were duped, plain and simple. You can put any kind of spin on it you want, you can accuse Republicans of racism or fear mongering or whatever you choose. But at the end of the day we'll be the ones saying "i told you so" when that clown flushes the values and traditions of this country down the toilet.

This could not be more on. And to go along with your last post the word NIEVE is SO very true. The VAST majority of Obama supporters can be described with the word naive. Not all, but MOST.

Bottom line is it doesn't matter if Obama was elected or not because multiple white supremacy groups including the Grand Wizard of the KKK have already GUARANTEED he will not live to make it into office.

This could not be more on. And to go along with your last post the word NIEVE is SO very true. The VAST majority of Obama supporters can be described with the word nieve. Not all, but MOST.

Bottom line is it doesn't matter if Obama was elected or not because multiple white supremacy groups including the Grand Wizard of the KKK have already GUARANTEED he will not live to make it into office.

It's N-A-I-V-E

I dont wish ANYONE dead, nor do I wish Obama does POORLY.. The Liberals HOPED AND PRAYED for Bush to screw up. WHen the pres screws up, it affects us.

Having said that, YES, the media WON the election FOR Obama.

Just think...Only 6pts difference in total vote with

1. All the money they spent
2. ALL the media slamming of Bush and omitting bad Obama stories
3. 95% of blacks voting for Obama
4. Recent down turns in the economy.

6 pts with ALL those factors in favor. IMO, those factors should have pushed him to a 15-pt win
RC

It's N-A-I-V-E

I dont wish ANYONE dead, nor do I wish Obama does POORLY.. The Liberals HOPED AND PRAYED for Bush to screw up. WHen the pres screws up, it affects us.

Having said that, YES, the media WON the election FOR Obama.

Just think...Only 6pts difference in total vote with

1. All the money they spent
2. ALL the media slamming of Bush and omitting bad Obama stories
3. 95% of blacks voting for Obama
4. Recent down turns in the economy.

6 pts with ALL those factors in favor. IMO, those factors should have pushed him to a 15-pt win
RC

Oh, thanks professor.

I do not wish anyone dead either, jus sayin.

Oh, thanks professor.

I do not wish anyone dead either, jus sayin.

I know what you mean. With all the radical KKK type guys out there, I wouldnt be "SHOCKED" if there were an attempt. All I know is that would set this whole thing back again:nonono:

Now that the election is over, we need to give him a "CHANCE" before we criticize. :rlaugh:
RC