Electric supercharger

215what

Apr 14, 2005
NM
When I went to sema I ran in to the e-racing motor sports, The guy was showing me how it work and stuff. Man I'am a believer for 300 buck's and 10hp dyno proven It will my next mod!!
Check out there site. electricsupercharger.com

I no some poeple think it's a waste but for 300 buck's what else will give you that kind power?

• Sponsors (?)

300$ Nitrous. More power then any electric supercharger will ever give you. /End thread

Btw a 10hp dyno doesn't mean anything you can skew the results of a dyno to show just about whatever you want. Hell one run could be in the morning with cool air and another could be after the car is hot and in warm weather it doesn't take much!

Labora said:
300$ Nitrous. More power then any electric supercharger will ever give you. /End thread

Btw a 10hp dyno doesn't mean anything you can skew the results of a dyno to show just about whatever you want. Hell one run could be in the morning with cool air and another could be after the car is hot and in warm weather it doesn't take much!
agreed--you'd be surprised how much temperature and a good cool down will affect dyno #'s--i've seen it first hand.

don't waste your money on that junk--get some gears (to feel what you've already got) or some pullies (waaay cheaper than that leaf-blower). also may want to consider having TMOSS port your lower, or get a gt40 intake and gain around 30hp for the same amount of money. point is, lots more you can do w/ that money that will give you way better results.

Sorry to kill your dream, but its really not worth the money and you would want us to tell you the truth than to Gas You Up! I spent a lot of money in the past buying things that was suppose to give me 10 or 15 hp but they never did until i started finishing off a complete combo which is what i'm doing now. I know you will be happy with gears or even long tube hdrs. The choice is still yours and what make you happy makes us happy. We all are stang Brothers.

The problem with that whole idea is that you are trying to convert, kinetic energy into electricity (potential), then back to kinetic + heat. There are so many efficiency losses in that proccess that it makes it almost funamentally impossible to actually make power with it. Think of it this way . . . there's a button on the ground, there is a ball next to it, and a ball in your hand. Would you press the button by picking up the ball to drop on the button or just drop the ball you have in your hand on the button and take advantage of the potential energy you already have?

If you want to go faster Id say the most youre going to get for your $$ is to throw a good set of gears on your car. Some 3.73's or something,..Its a whole new ballgame after that if your car is relatively stock.
It wont add HP but you will go through the gears a lot faster.

And ZeroSignal..just to answer your question, I would pick the ball up off the ground and drop it, i need the exercise.

For around $100 you can just buy a nitrous bottle and ziptie it to your front bumper. Point the nozzle towards the air cleaner and be done with it. :)

There is a video on the net where they put a leaf blower on a civic. It helped some on the dyno for that little car. :)

They also sprayed the juice in it.... kinda funny.

Porting a lower for half that including shipping will get you 10-15HP.

Don't believe what this site is telling you.

gears is your best purchase for $300 if you can install them your self - most go for ~$450-500 installed.