encoutered an 05+ gt that wanted to play on I-5

302fordracer

Mar 27, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Tonight after my wife and I finished our dinner out, I encountered an 05+ gt that wanted to play. If you're on here and that was you, sorry I didn't play back so much, unfortunately I had to learn the hard way I have terrible luck with getting caught, lol...I used to own several different stangs then the one I have now, I became quite the little trouble maker and finally decided to sell my last stang and take a break because I had worked my way up to 2 accidents and 8,, yes you read that right, 8 speeding tickets...Almost lost my license, so now that speed stays at the track for me. I have a clean driving record once angain and it stays that way...so once again, I really wanted to run with you, but I have learned that the road is only for getting from A to B, safely (especially now that I have a 1 year old daughter counting on me).

• Sponsors (?)

this logic will not only keep you from getting tickets, but just may save your life one day. Keep the racing on the track where it belongs, it take a LOT of self control! :nice: The roads we drive on today are not those of the past where you could get away with the cat and mouse games that we all used to enjoy. There is no shame in turning down a race on the streets.

yeah, I know it was the right choice, just too many people think that just cause I turn down a race with a newer stang means I'm scared...lol,nope just that I'm not an idiot. Just wanted to see if the guy frequented the forums..

would say good choice as well with family in the car. you never know these days what could go wrong. i got a reckless drivering charge messing around with a camaro when i was younger. i leaned my lession when i saw what happened to my insurance after the fact.