End of an era, 1999 #3636 is leaving me today

TXSnakeCharmer

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2001
DFW Texas
Well, my big plan to get into some new muscle is slowly coming together. I sold my 99 Cobra, and the new owner is picking it up this afternoon to drive off into the sunset. It was on the market for 3 weeks and to my surprise drew quite a large interest from all across the country but the new owner happens to be a local Stanger from Dallas. The payoff is never what you hope for after spending so much time and money on a car but I got above what most are getting for the same year/model so I am glad. I love the car and will miss it but it never quite attached itself to me like other Mustangs I have owned. I plan to hold off at least until fall before I pull the trigger on something else, and by then the Shelby pricing will be out and I’ll decide if I am going to pursue that or one of my other options. Either way I am thinking bigger and badder on the next one.

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

1999_007.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Drove a 96 Viper this weekend and it didnt get me excited at all. It has lots of power and torque and pretty long legged but it just didnt have what I expected for "snap" and it didnt sound half as good as my old Cobra. Just not for me, so removing from my list of possible replacements.