Engine combo question

Hey guys, I'm switching my car over to carb, I'll be running a stock short block that only has 8000 miles on it, I picked up a set of Trickflow twisted wedge heads at a good price. I allready have a B-cam, i'm going to use a edlebrock preformer rpm manifold and a demon 650 carb. the car has an AOD in it with a 3000 stall and transgo shift kit. 3.73 gears, does this combo as far as the heads and cam seem ok?, I was thinking of getting one of the trickflow cams, would that be a better choice?,i might alos put some squeeze on it later on, the car only sees the street once in a while to drive to work or drive to the track it's not an everyday car, just looking for some opinions.

• Sponsors (?)

I thought in my summit catalog it said that all the ford racing cams are for fuel injection. Im not sure, but I thought it said that. Other then that I think its going to be a nasty little machine. Are you interested in selling the harness and efi parts from your car? Might get a better radiator though, cause itll prolly get alot hotter.