engine from keith craft ?

• Sponsors (?)

i got my shortblock from keith craft...nothing bad to say...they were nice and helpful, after i told them what i wanted they went over it again to make sure ect ect...even painted the block whatever color i wanted for free...id buy from them again with out a dought

here is a pic of the shortblock just after i got it
engine1.jpg

more pic on my page

Attachments

• engine1.jpg
    engine1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 139
I have a motor from Keith Kraft too. i have a 331 short block. they do paint it like 3-4 colors, your choice. the motor looked great when i picked it up and when i put it together, no problems. the cam, timing chain were all done when i got it, it was a great purchase.
i vote keith kraft.
oh yeah, i told them if i was going to buy one of their motors vs the competitions, i wanted free shipping----sure enough, i got it.

ps, i got a main support with mine too, it was already bolted on the block, with ARP studs----free of charge for mounting that

N8miller..what color did you get yours..is that black? did they tell you what the other colors were? they didnt tell me i just said i wanted blue

when i got mine i told them i didnt want a cam installed at all..cause i was going to use a custom one.so they deducted like 200 for no cam or T chain for that..and it cost me a bit extra for the pistons to get the compression i wanted....

P.S. N8miller...looks like i can see over the #3 cyl. they put your last name...haha...damn..i dont feel special anymore :lol:

engineside.jpg

Attachments

• engineside.jpg
    engineside.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 122
yeah, they asked me what color i wanted, but i just kept with the basic black. i thought that if i went with a color like red, i wouldnt be sure if i would like it.
yeah, they put my name on the block---but dude, i think that its just me and you who have our names on our blocks ;)