Engine gurus please help! Do i have a miss?

Ok, to start off my car has been running really terribly for a LONG time. About 75,000 miles long. It won't idle until its up to operating temp, makes popping noises at times (comes from passenger side of motor) and i only have a bbk cai bolt on. I just installed the bbk today. One thing I've noticed however, is that with the car running, if i put my hand around the cai, i can feel big jerks at different intervals. They AREN'T from the piping coming into contact with the shock tower. I watched to make sure that it wasnt that. The jerks come in intervals but there really isnt a pattern. It reallly is making me think i have a miss problem. My first guess would be that one of my injectors may be bad. I was contemplating on just buying some 24* injectors and new mass air to see if it helped. (overkill right now but it couldnt hurt right?) And also a AFPR to make sure its not running rich or lean. Any thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

(O) = Key On Engine Off test (KOEO)
(R) = Key On Engine Running test (KOER)
(M) = Memory code

12 Idle Speed Control motor or Air Bypass not controlling idle properly (generally idle too low) - ISC

41 (R) System lean - Fuel control
(M) System was lean for 15 seconds or more (no HO2S switching) - Fuel control

32 EVP - (R) EGR not responding properly during test - EVP

13 (O) ISC did not respond properly (extends to touch throttle then retracts for KOEO) - ISC
(R) Idle Speed Control motor or Air Bypass not controlling idle properly (generally idle too high)
(M) ISC sticking, open ITS circuit or TP sticking

17 1.9L & 2.5L - Throttle stop set too low - IDLE

18 (R) Check base timing & advance function - Timing Tests
(M) Ignition TACH signal erratic - Ignition Systems

Ok so basically, you need to clean or replace the iac, you need to set the idel and add some fuel too because the advanced timing is making it run lean possibly. and if you have a egr valve make sure the position sensor is plugged in because one code said it didnt respond. A more serious problem that shows as code 41 is the possibility of vacuum leaks.

here is an article on how to set idel.
http://www.50tech.com/articles/display_article.php?catid=8&id=4