engine pulling ????

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by tvmango, Dec 21, 2003.

1. can you pull the engine and trans in these foxes all at once? Mine is a aod, if it matters,, :shrug:
  2. Yup - helps if you get the car up on jack stands a good ways so you can get the angle on the engine/tranny that you need; also helps if you have one of the devices that allows you to change the angle while you're lifting.
  3. cool, thank you!!!
  4. Mines about ready to come out. Pulling the engine and trans all at once. Worked on it about 5 hours today, and a few hours a week ago and only a few things left to unhook.

:banana: :banana: :banana:
  5. me too!!!!!! :nice: Pulling both at once will definatly make things easier on my back!!!!:cheers:
  6. After looking at your sig you have a bunch of mods going on this winter. You prolly wont recognize your car when you drive it agian!
  7. oh god no, it's going to be great!!!!! I've always wanted a s/c mustang, I've had 5 prior mustangs, and never had the money to do much with them. I justa can't wait till i'm done. Watch, it will snow the day i get it started in like march.... :nonono: