Erratic left blinker

95tealGT

Jan 5, 2003
Altoona, PA
A few nights ago my blinker decided to go nuts. It flashes about 3 times faster than it normally should. My buddy seems to think its because one of my bulbs is going to blow out. Others seem to think its an electronical problem. Anybody have a clue?

• Sponsors (?)

95tealGT said:
A few nights ago my blinker decided to go nuts. It flashes about 3 times faster than it normally should. My buddy seems to think its because one of my bulbs is going to blow out. Others seem to think its an electronical problem. Anybody have a clue?

Mine does the same thing.........where do you refill the blinker fluid cause its really gettin irritating......... :shrug:

Mobil has come out with that new flasher oil. You have to start with a new flasher first and you should be good for a long, long time. :D On a serious note, I think it means it is time to buy a new cam. At least that is what I am telling my wife.

Paul

5.0 from 95 said:
Mobil has come out with that new flasher oil. You have to start with a new flasher first and you should be good for a long, long time. :D On a serious note, I think it means it is time to buy a new cam. At least that is what I am telling my wife.

Paul

I think you're right on this one. But just to make sure I should get the heads and intake as well, you can never be too careful.

I guess I'll take a look at the back and see if both bulbs are functioning.