Estimated 1/4 mile with mods

Hey what you guys think my car will run. Windsor Jr heads, GT40 upper and lower, N-41 AFM cam, 75mm throttle body, 90mm MAF with 24lb/hr injectors, underdrive pullies, Ford racing 1.6RR, shorty headers, catless H pipe, Flowmaster american thunder, built C4, Deleted everything you can think of including carpet and seats. Chip is by Motorvation and it has an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Timing is set at 14 degrees. How much do you think adding the 3.73's on my garage floor will help. Oh and the tires are BFG drag radials.

• Sponsors (?)

This is a complete guess, but I'm gonna go with mid 12's depending on how high you're spinning with that cam. Unfortunately, that intake manifold is going to be holding you back as your cam is geared toward high rpms and the GT40 is not. Gears usually give somewhere in the realm of .3 - .5 seconds in the quarter if you started out with 2.73's...4.10's/4.30's would be better to match that cam....again, complete guess

Cool, I was thinking mid 13's to high 12's myself. Like a 12.9 if in the 12's. I have experience drag racing. Was running 12.2's in my 03 cobra still sticking it. This things has a C4 so granny shifitng will not be a factor. Thanks for all the input.

Yeah, experience will help. Don't red light, get a good R/T so it looks like your out in front of the guy you're racing even though you might not beat him time wise.

My buddies car has an Edelbrock upper half, roller rockers, pulleys, TB and MAF, 125shot directly sprayed into each cylinder (which is a fresh install. He gained 40RWHP guy changing to this kit vs. spraying it into the inlet tube.) His car made 270RWHP N/A and 370RWHP on the 125 shot. His torque was through the roof at like 470RWTQ.

Anyways he ran 12.20@112MPH BEFORE the new nitrous kit. He was spraying the 125shot but like I said the old kit was 40RWHP less than the new one. He also changed over to Tokico front 5 way struts and Steeda Drag Springs. He just pulled his left front tire on the street with 315 Nitto's and VHT. He is hoping to break into the 11's this year. So, basically, you are right there bro. He finally got his suspension dialed in, so always think about those parts too. There is a lot to making the car fast, but there is a lot to get it to hook too.

Hey Kurt, what are the specs on your 347? How much you sprayin?

347, 10:1 compression, Ported Canfield 192cc heads (the 17 degree version they don't make anymore), Trick Flow 3 cam, Holley Systemax 2 intake, 70mm BBK throttle body, 73mm Pro-M mass air, mail order chip from JMS, Tremec 3550 transmission, SPEC 4+ clutch, 150 on an NOS dry kit.

I've never run it at the track with the current combination.

Kurt

Hey what you guys think my car will run. Windsor Jr heads, GT40 upper and lower, N-41 AFM cam, 75mm throttle body, 90mm MAF with 24lb/hr injectors, underdrive pullies, Ford racing 1.6RR, shorty headers, catless H pipe, Flowmaster american thunder, built C4, Deleted everything you can think of including carpet and seats. Chip is by Motorvation and it has an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Timing is set at 14 degrees. How much do you think adding the 3.73's on my garage floor will help. Oh and the tires are BFG drag radials.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that you have about 245rwhp with the C4 in which case, it's likely you'll run something like 13.3 @ 102 if you get good traction.