Ever not let someone pass you?

KlrSnk

Jun 21, 2006
I was coming home from my cousins house about 20 minutes ago and some guy in a Mercedes C230 starts RIDING my ass, im doing the speed limit (55), well, we get to a straight stretch and theres no cars coming, and he decides hes gonna pass me. Thats cool, but when he gets up beside me he flips me off, which isnt cool. I returned the favor and shifted into 3rd and put the pedal to the floor and left him sittin.

BTW, I was in the 90 GT, which is stock except for Fender mount CAI and flowmasters (which were on the car when I bought it )

• Sponsors (?)

Yep me and my fiance ..My fiance loves to make them mad by going slower and I just pull away hard then go slow. On our way down to drop her off at work some guys got stuck behind a mack truck and us ..well when the guys truck cleared the mack he flew up next to us screaming and yelling then got in front of us and slammed on his brakes on a highway...route 23... I was pissed so I chased him but my fiance got scared and pulled my leg off the gas and started crying ...I was about to get charged with elder abuse..lol :rlaugh:

Actually I like it when someone tries to go around me when I'm at a red light and there are 2 lanes going in the same direction. I make sure they don't get ahead of me when the light turns green, then I get next to other cars up ahead of me and slow down so they are boxed in. Ahhh the little things that make me happy...

It would of been perfectly fine for him to pass me, I was fixing to turn onto another road about a 100ft ahead anyway, but he just HAD to flip me off, and I missed my turn and had to wait until the next one.

SOme chick in a red Accord tried to pass me when I was pulling my work trailer. Her lane was ending and she just couldnt get behind me like a smart person would, so she tried to squeeze through. Lets just say he has really big black marks and dents on her rear door courtesy of 37" BFG's.

I don't know what it is, but when I'm in the mustang I almost find it offensive when someone decides to accelerate faster than me from a red-light. I always drive spiritedly, and for most cars they really have to push it to pass me. So, I generally will not let them pass for a little bit.

Chris

when im in the middle lane on the divided highway, and someone comes flying up in the slow lane, ill do my best to box them enough that they dont risk passing there. or at least make them look dumb later when i catch up just on the far right while they are going in and out of slower traffic.

staying on the left for fast is the way to go. and if im the only one on the highway im in the far right.

On hwy 18 in WA just about everyone drives 80 mph plus. No joke I can be driving 80 and some one will pass me as if I was sitting still. There kinda crazy around here. They like to flip me off allot just because Im not going 90 mph. Does not makes since to me.

I dont get that either... from a red light people always punch it, thne stay in front. they dont pull away or anyhting, they just feel its necessary to pull in front of me and stay there. I also noticed women alone in expensive cars (benz, lexus, bmw etc...) ALWAYS ride my ass, or guys in SUVs do. I wait to see if they try to pass me in the opposite lane... i just pace them till they have to bail.

Generally I ignore people, but at many lights, the far right ends soon after the intersection, and people will try to skip the line and use it to get in front. Not if I'm up there. When I had my mustang running, and I guess now with the Z28, it's funny how they come up and have this OS look when they know it ain't happening. Some still try it. I love deneying people with the truck even more.

Wouldn't it be funny to have a light-up sign on the back of the car that said "Denied" or however it is spelled.

nah you need one that says "owned" when they cant catch you. I always get these huge lifted red neck trucks that try to race me or pull around me. It's like the guy in the vette in the next lane could care less how fast I am going but it never fails. there is always a huge truck behind me or next to me goosing his engine like he is trying to play frogger or something and whip through the lanes