Every Bolt On?

GSXRMIXXER

Feb 13, 2006
i started thinking i almost have every performance bolt on i can think of. list what you have im curious.

heres my list

throttle body spacer
underdrive pullies
cobra upper/lower intake
24lb injectors
cobra MAF
3G Conversion
BBK CAI
A/C delete pulley
No smog pump
BBK headers, H pipe and flows
MSD AL ignition and blaster
8mm MSD wires
MSD distributor
and that's all i can think of at the moment
1" Phenolic spacer

:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

sorta.. 24#ers.. C&L 73mm, bbk 70mm, kirban FPR, custom setup for intake tubing, electric fan, 3 core radiator, 3g upgrade, msd box, pro 5.0 shifter, typhoon intake.. not sure how far to go in bolt ons? long tubes, x pipe.. that sort of stuff.. energy suspension motor mounts etc

SN95 Brakes are a Bolt On too and although they dont increase HP or TQ, they do increase Braking Performance.

yeh i have those also. SN95 in the rear and 03 cobra's in the front. i guess what i meant by bolt on's are things that almost anyone with basic mechanical skills can install with basic tools. I consider forced induction a little more than i'm willing to tackle for the time being.

I think bolt on would include anything you can do to an engine without removing it from the car (even though it is possible to re-ring an engine from the engine bay). That said, every bolt on would probably mean every item on the entire car can be replaced, and pretty much every part has an aftermarket counterpart so....

in a sense EVERY MOD is a "bolt on" seeing how everything is bolted together...

lol

I guess I always considered non-bolt on items to be custom pistons and boring and/or maching the block as well as port & polishing items, custom intakes, DYI turbo kits, etc. :shrug: Does it require application specific fabrication? Yes, then its not a bolt on in my book.