Everybody feeling lazy this morning?

• Sponsors (?)

Chris do you want some cheese?

I'm not lazy I had to be up at 4:45A to work this morning. And I was at the car show last night.

And If you have so much free time you better have got my wide band in the mail.

Joes95GT said:
Is hungover an excuse for feeling lazy? I think a MAC truck ran me over sometime last night while I was sleeping...

Joe
That's about how I felt this morning :rlaugh:.

matthiasj -- you have no excuse :). At only 18 years old, you should be able to recover from anything :lol:.

I remember staying out until 2:30am every day, then getting up at 7:15am and being to work at 7:30am. And that included a 4 mile drive to the base. Stupid kids... :nonono: :jester:

Dave

Somehow got mono.....

add to that a Major Sinus infection

last night, the glands in my neck got so swollen, and my sore throat got so bad that i could no longer swallow my own salive, so at around midnight, my roommate decided to take me to the hospital, when I got there, they told me I was lucky I came in when I did, my entire throat was starting to close up with swelling

xr8d302 said:
Somehow got mono.....

add to that a Major Sinus infection

last night, the glands in my neck got so swollen, and my sore throat got so bad that i could no longer swallow my own salive, so at around midnight, my roommate decided to take me to the hospital, when I got there, they told me I was lucky I came in when I did, my entire throat was starting to close up with swelling

glad you're ok man

I'm lazy every Sunday! Just seems natural during football season!!
Aaron, hope you get to feeling better soon. That mono is a bad mother to get over; been there done that about 20 years ago. My neck did what you said yours did too. I got to where I couldn't even swallow aspirin, water, or anything. I lost about 20-25 lbs (I only weighed about 150-155 at that time) in the month I had it. Yeah I said a month!! In my 38 (almost 39) years on earth, this is the worst illness I have EVER had. Take care of yourself. This is a bad thing your dealing with right now. Good luck Bro!!
Phil

Thanks alot Phil. The good news is, that I've been sick for about 3 weeks now, and I really hope that the whole time was actually the mono running it's course. That gives me only a few weeks left to really get over it.

I'm keeping myself as hydrated as possible, drinking around 3 litres of fluids a day, and the hospital gave me Saline to continually swish around in my mouth, and Codeine to keep me pain free. I've finally realized that my best friend dealing with this is soup....Chicken soup, always goes down easier than burgers and fries...

PIP sensor!
went nuts on my way back home from my gf's apartment 2.5 hours away. I went down there for the weekend and as im 20 minutes away from home the car turned into a slug. Ohh well i got a buddy that is prolly gonna send me his old dizzy if he can find it tom.