Everyone cross your fingers!

• Sponsors (?)

I'm disappointed to hear that for you. You seemed rather pleased about your new purchase. Was it a problem with the seller, or did you just decide you didn't want that particular car anymore? Either way, I understand how difficult it can be to find the right car and make the deal happen. I've won a few, I've lost a few. The one thing I think helps me the most is taking time to decide if it's the absolute right car for me. This usually means taking a couple days to think about it... no rash or wreckless decisions, no matter how good the deal is. For example, just today I decided against buying a nice little '88 Mazda... it's a particularly rare 323GT (turbocharged 4 door sport sedan), fewer than 1000 imported to North America (US & Canada). They typically sell for good money ($2k-$4k) among Mazda folks, and I can get it for $500. Its even got pretty low mileage, runs good, no dents, no rust... just needs some TLC. Still, it's not the right car for me, so I've decided to skip it.

Anyway, good luck with the hunt. And if you get the one at work, post pics. :nice: