!!!!!Everyone Please Look, Really important questions!!!!

The Red Monster

Jan 22, 2006
Hi, i have a stock 95 gt with the AODE tranny and 120,000 miles on the car.
Im looking to swap to manual but have a few questions!!

*Could a t5 tranny from a fox body work in a 95?

*If so, what would i need to make it work?

*Is it worth the money to swap?

*Do you loose that much horsepower with an auto?

*O, and what kinda mods do you guys think i should do to get around 300-350 horsepower from my stang? What kinda numbers would i be runnin in the 1/4 mile?

lots of questions that need to be answered so please help me out lol

and please post what you think i should do first to my car!!!!!!

Thnx,
Conard:lol:

• Sponsors (?)

the T-5 Should work, but their is something that needs to be exchanged, but it escapes me, i think it's the something that is to long on the fox T5, somebody will chime in. As for 350 hp, the cheapest way would be a blower, but you could probably squeeze 300 hp out of a well tuned H/C/I w/ supporting mods. Auto trannies sap up about 20% of the horsepower, as opposed to 15% from manual transmissions. Do some research, search the forums, alot of valueable info is here.

The input shaft is longer on the 94 so you are better off finding one off a 94-95.. To get into the 300 range you might want to go with h/c/i it might be easier on the engine since you do have 120k on it..

How much do you plan on spending on the swap I might want to sell mine it has about 500-1000 miles on it since it was rebuilt by promotion with carbon fiber syncs. new shift forks, new rings new input i mean its gone through all the way ,King Cobra clutch pressure plate. McCloud disc Bell housing ,quick release cluch cable, and quadrant, cross member, new flywheel.

You will need a d-shaft and pedals

It is not going to hold up on my new combination

YK is right about the longer SN input shaft.

YK, I would take your parts off your hands but they will be way out of my price range. :(

I think the trans uses a mech spedo gear, but there is a converter dealie right at the trans that converts the signal and sends it to the speedo (in lieu of a speedo cable, which SN's dont have).

yobi1kanobi said:
The input shaft is longer on the 94 so you are better off finding one off a 94-95.. To get into the 300 range you might want to go with h/c/i it might be easier on the engine since you do have 120k on it..

How much do you plan on spending on the swap I might want to sell mine it has about 500-1000 miles on it since it was rebuilt by promotion with carbon fiber syncs. new shift forks, new rings new input i mean its gone through all the way ,King Cobra clutch pressure plate. McCloud disc Bell housing ,quick release cluch cable, and quadrant, cross member, new flywheel.

You will need a d-shaft and pedals

It is not going to hold up on my new combination

How does 700 plus shipping sound and an extra 100 gets you the B&M ripper shifter..