Everyone Post up Motor Pics

• Sponsors (?)

pant.gif

YEAHLOH95 said:
here is mine again
troysbigengine.jpg

I bought a plastic box from Summit a month ago before I realized I needed a metal one and a kill switch. I sold it and am going to put in a metal one now. I'm trying to figure out where to mount the kill switch?

gtrag94 said:
why does everyone still have the battery up front?

b/c no one here seems to be running a procharger for a 94/95 and there a PITA to move back there ( as far as the process of doing it ). Really dont need to unless your going for the clean look up front even though it does add more weight over the rear tire.

I weighed the pro's and cons of moving it, and it was cheaper, and I can garantee lighter to just replace it with a dyna-batt style battery for the track. In order to put it in the trunk, you need the switch, the box, cables, etc. The switch was the main deterent for me putting the battery in the trunk. I would only go for a push off type and it was $80. A dyna-batt style battery was 1/2 the weight of the srtocker, and I needed to do nothing to install it. That is the way I decided to go. (I have not installed the battery tey as I think I got a defective one)

Jake- where did you get the rubber bend that attaches directly to the t-body. We need one for my dad's 91GT and don't know where to find it.