EVERYONE READ- Mother's Back to Black, can i use it on the body?

I took off my pin stripes today and the previous owner painted little horses on the front. I couldn't get them off with anything so finally i got mad and threw some paint thinner on it. It came off but then it looked as though my paint was smeared or something. So then i grab this scratch remover stuff and it makes it look alot better so im satisfied. The paint thinner must have changed the color around the weather stripping around my clear corners so i grabbed the back to black. It cleaned those perfect and and some got on the body panel. I wipe it all off and the part of the panel where the B2B was is really dark and perfect, so I put some more where the horse used to be and its unbeliveable. My hood was repainted but not my sides and now that part of the fender is as dark as that but with no oxidation or anything it seems. I was just wondering if it was ok to use this stuff on my whole car because DAMN it looks brand new! Tomorow im gonna get all the dirt off my car and give it a good was and im gonna try some more on other spots if its fine. Also, could i use this stuff on my polished rims? Thanks and sorry for the long post but this stuff is worth it.

• Sponsors (?)