:ts Nittos new flagship.

until the NT-05 comes out in February
nitto-nt05-summer-max-performance-tire-has-r-compound-grip-for-the-str.jpg

Attachments

• nitto-nt05-summer-max-performance-tire-has-r-compound-grip-for-the-str.jpg
    nitto-nt05-summer-max-performance-tire-has-r-compound-grip-for-the-str.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Sponsors (?)

the thing about drag radials is your going to be spending big bucks on a pair of daily ridden tires that will last you about 2-5k miles...my bfg's are shot to **** after only about 3k miles....next time i get dr's im getting a seperate pair of rims to mount them on that way i don't always have to think about burning dollar bills everytime i launch on them...

i have never heard of the NT-02. thats why i posted the NT-05 :p

according to what i heard from nitto though...its a street tire. its not listed as a competition tire on their website, it listed as their flagship street tire...to be released in feb.
:chair:
I guess when my Invo's wear out I may try them :nice:

the thing about drag radials is your going to be spending big bucks on a pair of daily ridden tires that will last you about 2-5k miles...my bfg's are shot to **** after only about 3k miles....next time i get dr's im getting a seperate pair of rims to mount them on that way i don't always have to think about burning dollar bills everytime i launch on them...

Stop slamming on the gas pedal and they may last longer:lol: Those NT-05 look awesome:nice:

:hail2:

And I was serious about the Nitto, I like them and am getting them. Its a new compund and tread designed to be quiet and its supposed to have killer handeling abilities. Its Nittos new flagship.

And tires being rice? Its not like they have a yellow stripe down the center and make red smoke when spinning them :shrug:

You were serious...hmm. All I can say is...let us know how they work :nice:

And be sure to post some pics....im curious to see what they look like up under the rear...maybe being so wide, they wont look too bad. :shrug:

You were serious...hmm. All I can say is...let us know how they work :nice:

And be sure to post some pics....im curious to see what they look like up under the rear...maybe being so wide, they wont look too bad. :shrug:
You know dat mang! :cheers:
I will prolly order them Monday with the wheels and have em by Friday :shrug:
Not sure when the car will be done though :shrug:

i use 275's and next set 295's. 15's so they are under $110.00 each and hook as well as any other 275/295. i can't corner with 155/r-15 fronts and no swaybar anyway. so hooking is all i care about.

the DR pros are for the track.

So I will be ordering my wheels and tires very soon here and have a question concerning drag radials.
How much does it affect the cars cornering abilities? Are they alot more mushy then regular tires? IDK what brand but prolly NITTOS as thats what AM has to fit the wheels I am getting.
I also imagine they suck really bad in the wet too.
on 17s, I noticed a big difference with Nittos. It felt like it would roll up onto the rim when cornering hard.