EVERYONE WITH AFTERMARKET WHEELS CHECK IN PLEASE!

Killercanary said:
I actually forgot I called him out on this before until I did the search and found the above thread. I didn't bring it back up to rebash him... its just those memories came back to me of loving that car and then finding out it wasn't actually his which wasn't cool... sorry to bring up an old topic but it still burns me a bit... Its just things like that are why no ones believes anything they see or read on the net which upsets me. We're all here for the same reason, there should be no reason to lie or mislead people. /gets of my soapbox/

JR- I have "selective" memory... car stuff I can remember like my name, taking the garbage out, or doing other things on my "to do list" is a different story as my wife can attest to!
i totally agree with everything you said, thats why i came clean, but my reason for saying it was mine before, was because he didnt have internet access at the time so i just posted some pics, saying it was mine. but now he is a stangnet member his SN "the_david". if you want any info on the car just ask me, or you can ask the owner himself? sorry if i misled you guys!

• Sponsors (?)

Well theyre not exactly aftermarket, but they didnt come on the car :nice: .

Real 2003 Cobra wheels with 275/40-ZR17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-730s.

268926_77_full.jpg

268926_48_full.jpg

268926_70_full.jpg

Slow5.0 said:
Nice 94GTLaserRC,
BTW what size are those rims and how much you paid for them
Wanna salr tri bars cheap :D
me said:
American Racing - Rebels
17x9 all around..Chrome

I AM selling the Tris...got a local dude interested.

PM Joe (VibrantRedGT) for EXACT price....it's around $900 for the 4 shipped, and an extra $40 for the lifetime warranty chrome lugs, wheel locks, and valve stems.

RC

SN95StangMan said:
This is the best pic I have on my new pc. Motorsport 18x9.5 Y2k Cobra R's 245/40/ZR18 Bridgestones front, 275/35/ZR18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 Rear.
waxd_001.jpg

I bow down to you sir. This how the SN95 should look. I plan to have somewhat the look you have minus the SVO badging, side exhaust, same wheels but powder coat them a light black. Very nice indeed, one of the best SN95's I have seen.

Killercanary said:
I know you said that car was your's before, not your buddies. You posted pics of it for a LONG time now. Heck, I even remember you getting upset that some website used the pic of that car without your permission... what gives?

Yeah that was me... that stupid ricer site used the pic of my genuine saleen front facia to sell their replica... Good memory! Here's another angle of those wheels:

saleenside.jpg

Killercanary said:
I LOVE your car... now that I know its yours! :)

I like what is in your sig too!!! T64e :drool:

Hey thanks! Yeah the turbo is quite fun ;)
I'm very impressed by your times, especially due to the weight of our cars, wow.. I'd like to see what I can run, but unfortuneately I haven't been able to run her since she was stock! :nonono: I've got the power set just under the block limit (~450whp) to be safe.. I've busted one already..